cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for some bootlegs (trade)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beautiful Sadness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Looking for some bootlegs (trade) Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I fortunately got into the Cranes music a while ago, after checking them out and I am still very impressed and touched by their beautiful music full of passion. So I was wondering if anyone here could help me with my little problem: I'm looking for some Cranes bootlegs, especially bootlegs from shows they have played in Germany. I remember that they once played a show in '97 in Krefeld, Germany, at the "Kulturfabrik" - which is only about 25 kilometres away from my home. I wish I had already known them to that time, so I would have been able to be part of this show. Crying or Very sad

Well, if anyone has some Cranes bootlegs (no matter if they are from German shows or not), please let me know. I can trade you lots of Nirvana bootlegs, since I have most of the shows that are circulating nowadays. Furthermore, I do have Sonic Youth bootlegs which I also could offer as return, as well as bootlegs of a few other bands. I would even be willing to trade you 2 or more shows of these bands for just 1 Cranes bootleg. I don't mind.

That's because I really really would love to hear or see some live Cranes shows, since I don't have any shows of them at all. At least no complete shows, only a few clips I could came across. And I'm wondering if "Beautiful Sadness" was ever performed live, because it's my most favourite song at the moment.

If you would be so kind, if you could help me out, and if you are interested, then please let me know and I can send you a complete list with all the shows I have in my collection. I could also trade via internet, for example by using instant messengers or something like that. Or at least please let me know where I can find some of their bootlegs, so that I can start enlarging my very very little collection.

Thanks for reading and caring, and thanks for all your help in advance.
If you rather would like to contact me via email, write to: pathor@web.de
This is also my MSN Messenger address, so that you know.

Again, thanks a lot for your help. It's highly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: