cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IDAHO toured with Cranes in 1995

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slidingpast.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: IDAHO toured with Cranes in 1995 Reply with quote

Hello to all.

My name is Brian and I created the website www.slidingpast.com as an archive website for the band IDAHO, who toured in the US & Canada in Feb. & March, 1995, opening for Cranes.

I'm hoping that there are some fans that would like to help contribute to the archive with any further tour information, photos, reviews, press clippings, flyers, posters, etc, from that tour, if at all possible. Anything would be great, even as simple as personal thoughts about a tour date.

I'd like to invite anyone to take a look, and see what's there of interest to Cranes fans.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

As I am able to update any info related to Cranes, I will be sure to let this board know.

Thanks for the time, hope you enjoy,
Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: