cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Living And Breathing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hans

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Living And Breathing Reply with quote

Since this is going to be my 50th post on this forum it better be something worth while!

A forum is a worldwide special place where people with a common interest can meet and communicate. Well that was the main idea behind fora. But in these days of Facebook and Twitter, fora seem to have become outdated and old-fashioned.
But, BLOODY HELL, I am certainly not old-fashioned and definitely not outdated (well, at least I presume I'm not).
I want this forum to live and breathe..............I want to communicate with all you beautiful people out there in the outside world that share my interest in the wonderful art that is CRANES.
So come on you lot, give me an answer, and breathe some life into this medium.

My hopes are high!!!
pills23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I'm still here, living and breathing. There hasn't been much news around these parts, so I haven't had much to say. Still waiting on that US tour...
What would you like to discuss? Smile
hans

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing in particular really....

Shall we start by trying to get Cranes to release some more work through the site? A new album every 3 or 4 years make it quite hard for the fans (we need a fix every now and then) Wink
pills23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that would be nice! I'd like more communication from the band in general. Sometimes we go years without knowing if the band is even still active in any way.
hans

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.......
Other artists I follow tend to release tracks, collabs and even Best Of's or Rare And Unreleased's through the net. I know Cranes are not the one's who's aim it is to cash in, but still, I wouldn't mind at all to sponsor them by bying tracks of, well any kind actually. And, they do have to pay their bills as well I reckon.

Oh well, apparantly we're the only two left here blubbing on...... What does that say about us I wonder!

Never mind Rolling Eyes We're probably what others call the die-hards (or never-dies)

Still Living And Breathing
pills23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it says about us. Perhaps I have too much free time on my hands that I manage to still check this site nearly every day?

Yes, more digital downloads would be nice, or releases of any kind really. I'm more than happy to send Cranes my money if they keep recording and touring. They're one of only 2 bands that I still purchase physical CDs from, partially because I like knowing that my money is going directly to the band, and also for the collectible aspect of it all.

And to bring up the US tour again - I think I've said this before, but if the band needs a place to stay they can crash at my tiny apartment in NY if it means them saving money on a hotel room. Please just come!
hans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you had better cross the ocean yourself, and see Cranes in Europe. Would be a perfect holiday............. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: